Happy excessmas!

Forget bubble bath and novelty socks...we talke to four women who are getting presents to make even a millionaire's eyes water:

PRESENT ONE: A new £20,000 Land Rover

SALLY SAUNDERS, 46, owns a day spa and champagne bar near Cambridge and lives in Hertfordshire, with daughters Serena, 18, and Stefanie, 15. She has been dating boyfriend Paul Harper-Woods, 44, a company director from Bury St Edmonds, for ten months. For Christmas, he has bought her a £20,000 Land Rover. She says:

I still have to pinch myself every-time I think about the £20,000 Land Rover Defender Paul has bought me, especially as we only met on a blind date in February this year.

Generosity is in Paul's nature and he's made me feel really special, whisking me off for regular romantic weekends. But I still didn't expect such an amazing gift.

The car was a spur of the moment purchase last Sunday when we drove past the local Land Rover showroom. Out of the blue, Paul said: 'Come on, let's see what they've got.'

Precious Christmas Gifts

Comments

Popular Posts