Oscars Best Dressed




























Comments

Fashion Critic said…
Thanks for all your comments on my Red Carpet blog.

I notice you have Nicole in the Best Dressed category too. Some people hated it because of the bow but I LOVED it.

In your Eddie Murphy Picture he looks nice in mine it looks like he is wearing black trousers so I made him worst dressed...oops may need to change that.
Christy said…
Kate Winslet is my favorite, she's beautiful but down to earth at the same time. I love it.
Wings of Angel said…
Kate Winslet is looking awesome
silentsurfur said…
Hello Fashion Critic, Christy and Kallu,

Thank you for your nice comments on my blog...

Oh yeah Fashion Nicole was in best dressed and dress also nice..

Hey Christy....well I like Kate Winslet..
Lini143 said…
Kate Winslet gets my vote too! Always elegant and beautiful, she carries no ego. I want to be Kate Winslet in my next life!

Popular Posts