My 8 Random Facts

I've just been tagged again. This time, by a pretty lady called Diamond from A Great Pleasure. So, here there are. Oh, but first, please abide to the rules.

The Rules
- Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
- Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
- Players should tag eight other people and notify them that they have been tagged.

Ok, here are the 8 random facts about me:

1. My name is Silentsurfur, means I surf silently... :-)
2. Well I am not addicted to anything but my Love.
3. I don't like lie.
4. Well my nick name is Suri means The Sun.
5. I have athletic body but i still want to work in my body.
6. I Love Cricket.
7. I am fan of Sachin Tendulkar a great Cricket player of India.
8. I always had nose bleeding as a child due to my heaty body. Now it happens very rare.

And now, I would like to tag the below 8 great peoples which I've met in All In One community. Please post your 8 random facts in my comment box as well as in your own blog. Have fun! Thanks!

1. Jean Chia at Great Pleasure

2. Hannah at Fashion-O-Lic

3. Brown Sugar at Claudiapena

4. Becky at Just a Girl in short shorts talking about whatever

5. A Barrister at A Barrister blog

6. Dariana at Code pink of peoria

7. Pretty at Girls Swimsuit

8. Lesleyinnm at The Debris Field

Comments

HI suri, you are not supposed to tag back the same person who tagged u. But thanks anyway.
silentsurfur said…
Well this is the first time some one tagged......so I am sorry...unawareness..

Popular Posts